Arranging polygraph testing
As we are constantly busy we prefer to work by appointment, but we realize there are times you might need a polygraphist very urgent, feel free to contact us.
We can normally provide a testing slot within two or three working days of an appointment being requested (see quotes and bookings).
Before making a booking please note the following important requirements:
1. The person to be tested must be properly consulted and informed (not just told or instructed) about the intended polygraph exam, to ensure that he/she would be completely willing to sign a written consent to the polygraph examiner. If a person is deceived, or refuses, the polygraph session will be terminated and the appointment would have to be paid for in full.(see terms and conditions)
2. Determine if an interpreter is needed and inform us accordingly, beforehand. If the person is not completely fluent in English or Afrikaans, he/she would have a right to have an interpreter present. The interpreter must be an independent person who is trained and experienced in the complexities of polygraph exam interpretation and must be approved by the polygraph examiner.
3. Determine if the person to be tested is/would be reasonably well-rested and reasonable healthy. We cannot test someone who has just completed an entire night shift, someone who has not had sufficient sleep recently, someone who is emotionally upset, someone who is ill or injured, someone who is in pain, someone who is distressed, someone who smells of alcohol, and a female who is pregnant.
4. Obtain a quotation from us as well as a copy of our Terms & Conditions of service, so that you know precisely the relevant cost implications as well as our requirements/terms & conditions.
5. Please refer to our Booking Tab or phone us once you have adequately deal with the above points 1 to 4.
6. Provide us with the relevant facts needed/case background, e.g. if it is a theft, the approximate date and place/address, what was stolen, the value etc.